Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Memos

I think I've finished my second law school memo. I could edit the thing all night, but now that I'm within the page requirements, I'm ready to let it go. I thought about applying some of my graphic design tricks to make the thing fit, but it was much more rewarding to actually cut out words and agonize over sentence structure than to cheat with letter spacing and other secrets of the design world.

I'm thinking about turning it in tonight. It's probably wise to keep it and look it over at least one more time. I've wasted two dollars printing it out twice in the computer lab. Each time I was unable to edit the hard copy. I know that's exactly what I need to do at least once, so I'll probably spend another dollar on printing. My home printer doesn't have ink and who has time to go buy more? I still have to read for CivPro and Property!

No comments: