Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Break

That was a much-needed break! I spent most of the week at my best friend's house in Houston. She has what Maya Angelou calls "a healing home." Whatever ailments I'd gotten from constant study were definitely healed.

Things are going to wind down very quickly now. My goal is to keep up with the pace so I don't become overwhelmed when it's time to study for finals. I did a little work in Houston and I'm finding it difficult to get back into my routine. Technically this is still Spring Break (Friday), but I want to be prepared for next week and I need to complete my research for the trial brief.

I really appreciate the feed back and questions I get from so many of you. My whole purpose in creating this blog was to encourage others to pursue their dreams. My basic message is that you can live your dreams and accomplish more than you can even think about!

No comments: