Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's Almost Over

I received some great news last week. I was awarded a fellowship from the Law School to work at in a public service organization this summer!

I was so glad to turn in the trial brief. It was a tedious process, and I'm glad it's over. I have a really good writing professor and I love to write. But I cannot explain the level of stress that goes into every sentence. If you have trouble writing, I don't want to scare you. Just know you may spend more time than you plan on your writing assignments.

Right now I'm trying to settle down enough to do the last few reading assignments. I also try to work on my outlines each day. After this week, we only have two more days of classes and then preparation for finals starts in earnest. Actually preparation for finals has already started, but we still have to go to class and be prepared each day to recite cases.

I don't know if the next two years will be any easier, but at least I'm almost finished with the first year's initiation.

No comments: