Monday, May 01, 2006

First Spring Final Tonight

Well, it's almost over. In another two weeks, I'll no longer be a One L, but a rising 2L. I like the way they put it with the "rising" thing. I guess we'll be rising from blind confusion into some sort of clarity. Actually, the fog has lifted quite a bit. I'm sure I'll be able to write coherent essays, and I did pretty well on multiple choice last semester.

The first exam is criminal law this evening at 6:30. This topic can be pretty tricky because there are so many exceptions and approaches to criminal activity. I found myself being too hard on the criminals in my multiple choice practice questions, so I lightened up a bit. I think I'm a prosecutor at heart. I tend to convict if a person simply looks like a criminal. Creepy Cal wouldn't have a chance if I were a cop. Ol' boy would be picked up for loitering if I saw him standing on the corner by that bank. Yeah, I've probably done too many hypos.

Anyway, I'm trying to stay calm and look at the big picture. This is just a small part of a much larger journey.

No comments: