Saturday, June 09, 2007

Good Grades and Great Internship

I made good grades generally, and ended up with a pretty good average. I was particularly pleased with my grades in Labor Law and Estates and Trusts. I worked pretty hard all year for those classes. I didn't have much time to study for Bankruptcy so that ended up being my lowest grade. I had a lot of time to study for Family Law and that ended up being my highest grade. It was a good semester.

I'm having a great time at my internship at the DA's office. One of the things we do is watch trials. So far, I've only seen some closing arguments. I've seen some great trial attorneys. I hope to watch a trial from jury selection through the verdict next week. It's amazing how much I've learned from watching attorneys in the court room.

No comments: