Friday, May 18, 2007

Three L

Wow! I can now officially call myself a 3L. It seems like just a couple of years ago, I was a 1L-Hee hee.

Grades have started coming in, but I don't have the usual anxiety. At this point I know the most important thing is graduating and passing the bar. I'll be working at the Tarrant County DA's office this summer, and I'll share what I can about the experience.

I really need to write more. I may be published somewhere soon. If it happens I will blast it all over the place! In the meantime, my novel is still available if you just do a search on my name (Renea Overstreet) at amazon.com. Yes, that was a shameless plug.

I am enjoying this couple of weeks off. My son doesn't know what to do with me around all the time. I hope all these books and studying rub off on him. My daughter has already been bitten by the education bug. She says she wants to be a doctor. We'll see if that happens. She told her pediatrician and the doc said that one of her patients actually has gone on to medical school. How cool is that?

No comments: