Sunday, March 02, 2008

Studying

I feel like I'm always studying. I could slack off and goof around. Actually, I do that a little, but something in me always motivates me to get back into the books. It's true that this last semester is much easier than previous semesters. However, there is still much work to do. After taking the bar prep class, I see that I need to do a lot of work for the classes that I did not take.

I talked one of my mock trial partners into doing an intramural mock trial competition because some money was on the table. We won first place and both got individual awards (mo money). I don't know why I haven't planned a trip to Vegas for Spring Break with the spoils. It's either the mommy in me or the stupid in me. Maybe I'll take a road trip to Austin, at least. There'll be plenty of time for goofing around after I take the bar in July.

No comments: