Sunday, February 19, 2006

San Antonio et al

The symposium at St. Mary's was great. One of the sessions was a mock law school class. I'm in law school and I was impressed. Professor Valencia and his "planted" students were great.

There were so many students interested in going to law school, and they all seemed to have at least 10 questions each. I had a wonderful time and I hope I was helpful.

I'm working on my outlines and filling in the gaps in understanding in my classes. I just solidified the concept of privity in property. I don't even think it's required anymore, but I still wanted to understand it.

In criminal law we're studying property crimes right now. Apparently it's highly tested on the bar. Contracts is still as straightforward and enjoyable as always. Civil procedure is going smoothly and the pieces are fitting together to form a big picture. Writing and research? Well, I'm glad the memo is over. We have a few interim assignments before the next big project. Life will be somewhat normal until we get that assignment. Then the pressure will be on again. It's amazing how the writing assignments just throw people for a loop.

No comments: