Friday, December 09, 2005

Civil Procedure Final et al

I just finished my civil procedure final, and I'm in the library preparing to prepare for property. I probably should go somewhere, relax and watch a movie or something, but I don't have money or time to waste.

The civil procedure final was challenging as I expected. I was able to finish with time left over, and I was really surprised. I probably missed some issues, and that's okay because I'm only human. When I got up to take a bathroom break, my prayer was that I would at least complete the exam.

I have a strategy for editing my property outline that I think will help me over the next two and half days of study time I have left. I hope it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job with that. I don't know how you made it downstairs. I couldn't have possibly started any sooner than now.

Just remember, no Exam deserves more than 20 good hours of study. That means 8 saturday and 8 sunday with 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of free time left both days. Then there will be pleanty of time to add in an extra 4 on Monday. That's my plan at least.

I didn't know that long weekends existed until I came to law school. Now I dread them. :^)

Arby