Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Gotta Be Real

Besides my father still being in the hospital, I'm dealing with another pressing family crisis. And yet, I am in the library. According to one of the lawyers I spoke to before entering this endeavor, life's inevitable troubles will seem to be working against you as a law student. That is why it is so important to have family support, even if you are single and straight out of undergraduate work. Anything can happen, and if you are hit with some major life challenge while you are in law school, it can be enourmously difficult to juggle everything and continue reading, briefing, outlining and learning.

So, I'm in the library. With all that is going on, here I sit focused on the current task which is to prepare for tomorrow's Civil Procedure and Property classes.

No comments: